Causes of Dandruff and Its Treatment

Every time I massage my hair with my hands I all the time see a fine small grain like white matter is coming out from my hair. I speculate what the cause of this dandruff is and from where this is generated. This dandruff not only causing scratching but it feels me uncomfortable on various occasion at what time it is coming out on my shoulders, in particular when I become guy in black.

Dandruff problem

So to cure this dandruff problem, I walk off to the marketplace and bring the paramount anti-dandruff shampoo. I was thinking that I can take hold of this thief now and turn into smarter than him. But subsequent to few days, I appreciate that hey the hair fall is getting higher with burning and reddishness on my scalp. So wearing of all this & with the incongruity to my heart, I make a decision to shave my hair. But adding to my surprise at what time I rubbed my bald head I still see the dandruff coming out. So, how to treat dandruff?

how to treat dandruff

I am on the lookout for some serious matter about this scalp ailment dandruff - what are its causes and more important how I can fight with it. The dandruff is not a bit interrelated with the hair but it's the dead skin in the midst of flakes on the scalp. More or less every individual came across with this setback at some point of time in his existence.

Causes of dandruff

In the middle of the various causes of dandruff, the leading cause of dandruff is your skin form. If your skin is too dried out then the chances of having dandruff on top of your scalp is much higher. This dryness increases all through the winter and the dry weather conditions, seeing that one can straightforwardly see the sign of dryness on other parts of body such as on top of face or arms.

Contrary to that if your skin is too greasy, at that moment this also the cause of dandruff on top of your skin. The head has the oily greasy touch on with larger reddish white scales on top of the scalp. This kind of dandruff will also have an effect on other parts of the body.

How to treat dandruff

Not cleaning the hair time and again is also the cause of dandruff. If one doesn't clean his/her hair on a regular basis or not shampooing recurrently, then this oil set up accumulating on top of the scalp; consequently producing more dandruff.

Also not every shampoo is for one and all. Our skin is susceptible to certain products and reacts to these products in shape of reddishness and also in mounting of dandruff. So if one shampoo or other hair product doesn't goes well with the skin, then terminate its use straight away. Undertake some other product to find the just right match for your skin. Also very recurrent use of shampoo may also aggravate the scalp adding to the cause of dandruff, so make an effort avoiding that in addition.

Google Site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding the Causes of Eczema

What are the Main Causes of hair loss?